CI Investments has announced a proposal to merge 30 funds into other investment mandates and to change the names of 19 funds. With the mergers, CI will streamline and simplify its lineup while investors will benefit from larger, more efficient funds with increased potential for diversification opportunities.
Documents related to the mergers will be posted here as they become available.
Securityholder meetings to vote on the merger proposals are scheduled for November 11, 2019 and subject to the required approvals, the mergers will be effective after the close of business on or after November 22, 2019.
Please note that certain mergers do not require a vote by securityholders, and those securityholders have been notified as set out below.
- CI Investments announces fund mergers and other changes to enhance lineup (press release)
- Notification to unitholders of the following funds:
Harbour Global Growth & Income Fund
Harbour Growth & Income Fund
Sentry Canadian Fixed Income Private Pool
Sentry Corporate Bond Fund
Sentry Global Growth and Income Fund
Sentry Global High Yield Bond Fund
Sentry Global Mid Cap Income Fund
Sentry Money Market Fund
Signature Real Estate Pool
- Notification to investors in Cambridge American Equity Segregated Fund
- Notification to investors in Cambridge American Equity Guaranteed Investment Fund
- Notification to investors in CI Harbour Growth & Income GIF and CI Harbour GIF
- Affected segregated funds