CI Investments has announced a proposal to merge 30 funds into other investment mandates and to change the names of 19 funds. With the mergers, CI will streamline and simplify its lineup while investors will benefit from larger, more efficient funds with increased potential for diversification opportunities.
Documents related to the mergers will be posted here as they become available.
Securityholder meetings to vote on the merger proposals are scheduled for November 11, 2019 and subject to the required approvals, the mergers will be effective after the close of business on or after November 22, 2019.
Please note that certain mergers do not require a vote by securityholders, and those securityholders have been notified as set out below.
- CI Investments provides update on proposed fund mergers and announces related portfolio manager changes (November 12, 2019 Press Release)
- CI Investments announces fund mergers and other changes to enhance lineup (September 23 Press Release)
- Notification to unitholders of the following funds:
- Harbour Fund
- Harbour Global Growth & Income Fund
- Harbour Growth & Income Fund
- Sentry Canadian Fixed Income Private Pool
- Sentry Corporate Bond Fund
- Sentry Global Growth and Income Fund
- Sentry Global High Yield Bond Fund
- Sentry Global Mid Cap Income Fund
- Sentry Money Market Fund
- Signature Real Estate Pool
- Notification to investors in SunWise Essential 1
- Notification to investors in SunWise Essential 2
- Notification to investors in SunWise Elite including SunWise Elite Plus
- Notification to investors in SunWise 1
- Notification to investors in SunWise 2
- Notification to investors in Clarica Portfolio
- Notification to investors in Foresters Segregated Funds
- Notification to investors in Cambridge American Equity Segregated Fund
- Notification to investors in Cambridge American Equity Guaranteed Investment Fund
- Notification to investors in CI Harbour Growth & Income GIF and CI Harbour GIF
- Affected segregated funds